Last Friday we had the privilege to babysit our niece Sydney overnight. It was a “trial” run for parenthood as we had her by ourselves. She was such a good baby. We learned how to make a bottle, clean the bottle, change diapers, change clothes, and lots of fun stuff. I was pretty tired by midnight, but Geremy took over and was able to hold Sydney and rock her to sleep. She slept from 12:30 until 5 AM. I fed her a bottle right away and then she slept until my Mom arrived. I was so glad Mom came to help because we were sooooo tired. You could say we are going to have some adjusting to do with sleep when the baby comes. :) Long story short, Sydney did very well and we made some great memories together. We can’t wait to spend time with her again.
Yep....That' s my baby!!! I am so glad she did good for you guys! I knew she would do just fine for you two. She very luck to have her Auntie M and Uncle Geremy! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete