
Our due date is 3 months from today. I know people say time flies, but time lately has flown more like the speed of light than the speed of sound. It has been a little harder to sleep lately and my feet get pretty swollen at night, but it has been a great pregnancy overall. We are putting the finishing touches on the nursery and getting excited about showers. I hope to get some reading done on how to help Will learn to sleep through the night and baby stuff overall. We would greatly appreciate your continued prayers for Will to be healthy and for the delivery to go smooth.
We will post pictures of the nursery when it's all done. We still have a little time. My goal is to have everything in order at least a month before his due date, that way we can rest as it gets close to his arrival. (at least that's my hope) If you know me, I always have a plan, but sometimes God has other plans, so we will see what happens. :)
As you know, I am a bit of a planner myself (hello, understatement of the year!!!) - God will take care of you all and when Will's arrival time comes, He will help you forget about being a planner and go with the flow. :) I look forward to seeing photos of the nursery (or seeing it in person!); let me know if there's anything you need!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I can't wait for Will and my lil' one to be friends in weekday :)
ReplyDelete