My feet were swollen the entire weekend of 4th of July. I kept drinking plenty of water, but it didn't seem to help. At one point, when I was getting ready for bed, a pool of water developed on my left foot from just standing in one place for about 5 minutes. Needless to say, I was a little concerned. I had my doctor's appointment that next week, so I decided to wait to talk to the Dr then. At my appointment, I failed my glucose test and was told that I was gaining too much weight. It was not an encouraging appointment. I took the 3 hour glucose test the following Monday and can say I passed with flying colors. The swelling has gone down a lot. I try to keep my feet elevated through out the day at work and I try to avoid eating too much salt. Since my sugar was ok on the second glucose test, I am not as concerned about my weight gain. I have said no to the extra bowls of ice cream at night, but am still eating a cookie every once in a while. I feel very certain that Will is taking after his father with his sweet tooth. I have eaten more sweets since being pregnant than I probably did in the last 2 years combined.
I feel the exact same way!!! I'm like a big swollen mess :)
ReplyDelete