Saturday, September 19, 2009
Working 9 to 5
It seems that Friday may have been my last day at work before Will arrives. It looks like we will be inducing labor on Wednesday if Will does not decide to make his grand entrance before then. We go to the Dr on Monday morning, so we'll know for sure then. I am going to rest on Monday and Tuesday. We have enclosed a picture taken of me at work on Friday. This pregnancy has been so wonderful. I have been able to work right up until the very end. I love my job and what I get to do every day. I've actually been a little nervous about being away from work for 12 weeks because I can't remember not working a 9 to 5 job since I was 15. However, I am certain there will be plenty to keep me busy over this next 12 weeks. :) I am looking forward to diaper changes, midnight feedings and watching our little one grow, among the countless other things I will be doing. I will head back to work in mid-December. Thanks for all your prayers through out our pregnancy. Please continue to pray for us as Will's arrival draws near. We are very excited and so very grateful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! I am praying that everything goes smoothly for you and Will (and Geremy :) ), induction or not! I can't believe it's already baby time for you guys. Praise God for all His blessings!! We look forward to updates and, of course, photos (Kaylee LOVES babies!).
ReplyDeleteYeah...you are in the home stretch now. We will be anxiously awaiting the news of Will's arrival. Now get some rest! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! So excited for you guys. My doc wont induce me until Sunday 27th at the earliest :( Praying our babies come on naturally!
ReplyDelete