Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who knew work could be this much fun


One of the biggest surprises of our pregnancy has been how supportive my work has been. They have been astounding. That is not to say that I didn't think it was possible, but it wasn't something I had put much thought to. The partner I work for has been as excited as anyone it seems like through the process. All my co-workers check on me, ask questions and seem to be genuinely excited about meeting Will one day. A few weeks ago, they hosted me a shower at work and we had around 40 plus people in attendance. Geremy was able to attend this shower with me since it was a combination of the women and men that I work with. We felt so loved. Because it was such a large group pooling money together for baby gifts, we were able to receive our biggest registry items. We received our car seat/stroller travel system and our video monitor. We also received other items that are more than we can mention here. I have included a picture of the women that I work closest with from work. The group I work with has 80+ individuals, but this is just the team that I work closest with. I really enjoy what I do and love working with these fantastic women!

No comments:

Post a Comment