We got the official word this morning that we will be inducing this Wednesday if Will does not arrive before then. I am very progressed, but my water has not broken yet. I can't figure out if all the pressure I am feeling this evening is contractions or just left over pain from my examination this morning. I am kind of hoping that Will comes on his own before Wednesday, but we will see what happens. Please keep us in your prayers that the delivery will be smooth and that Will will be born healthy. We are ready for the rain to stop, but are glad that schools are cancelled tomorrow. If we do go into labor, hopefully traffic won't be that bad.
We'll let you all know when labor starts. My friend Sarah will be keeping the blog updated on Wednesday when we induce.
It is so exciting that Will is within hours of entering the world outside your womb! Praying for your family and a smooth healthy delivery. The sun is shining now :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Can't wait to see pics of newborn Will! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete