Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My last trip to "the" Spa

Today I had a very interesting thing happen. I used to go to a local spa once a month for waxing. I haven't been able to go since Will has been born and wanted to get fixed up before our Thanksgiving vacation. I took Will in hand with me today to my usual place. Everything seemed to be going fine, I checked in and took a seat. Then a lady came to me and told me that children were not allowed in the back. I was stunned. The whole process wouldn't take more than 10 minutes. I couldn't believe a child would not be allowed for more than 10 minutes. I told the lady I would have to leave and then I told Will that we would have to find a place where he was accepted. I was really hurt by this experience. Prior to Will, this Spa has received my money with open arms, and likely would have for years to come. But after this experience, I don't think I will be going back to this place. I went and found another place today that I will be going to tomorrow that accepts children. I just had to share because I wondered if any of my other Mom friends have experienced this? Welcome to motherhood I guess... :)

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy! I have never heard of that. Good luck finding a new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's the chemicals?
    Julie c

    ReplyDelete