Geremy, Meriam and Will had a great first night. Will is learning how to breast feed, Meriam is continuing to recover from the delivery, and Geremy is the designated diaper changer. They would love visitors, and ask that you please call before you come. They are scheduled to go home tomorrow (Friday). Please continue to keep Geremy & Meriam in your prayers as they are adjusting to their new roles as Will's mommy & daddy.
What a cutie pot! Congratulations on such a sweet, beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Meriam! You will be a great mommy! I'm so happy for you! Wendy just sent me your blog today, so I'm excited to get to see your pictures!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are great parents already :) I'm praying for you! I'll bring you a meal once you get home and once i'm home!
ReplyDeleteDear Meriam and Geremy,
ReplyDeleteWow! Will is so handsome - such distinct features! What a blessing, and we are all so happy for you here at NPMI! Meriam, you look wonderful in these pictures; giving birth must agree with you. And Geremy, you look very much the proud Daddy. Congratulations to the Dolan Family!!
Love,
Anne Baker
Will has such a sweet little baby face! We can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteWOW, my 2nd cousin! He's very handsome, like his father but then, looks run in that family.
ReplyDeleteMom is beautiful as well. Will has great genes. I wish I could come see you guys.
Take care and know that I love you all.
Cousin Susan in Dallas